Natick Recycling Center
Located on West Street near Route 27. Get their early to avoid a line.
Just a short ride from the High School, the Natick dump is a great place to get rid of your recycling overflow if you only purchased one barrel from the DPW behind the hockey rink.
Learn more at https://www.natickma.gov/893/Recycling-Center.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 8am - 12pm
- Friday 8am - 12pm
- Saturday 8am - 3:30pm
- Sunday 8am - 3:30pm
- Motor Oil (at the Motor Oil shed)
- Yard Waste (at the Yard Waste area)
- Paint (at the Paint Swap shed)
- Household, car and button batteries
- Fluorescent and compact bulbs
- Thermometers and thermostats
- Books (used book shed)
- Used Clothing (in the clothing bins)
- Paired shoes (at the shoe bin)
- Cardboard (boxes broken down and put in appropriate bin)
- Paper (in appropriate bin)
- Styrofoam (in appropriate bin)
- Rigid Plastics
There is a limited composting operation at the Recycling Center. Residents can take things like leaves, grass and brush to the Recycling Center year round.
Christmas Tree Pickup
The town DPW tends to pick up Christmas Trees curbside during January every year. Make sure to remove all decorations first though, as otherwise they will not dispose of it for you.